TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #2196
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I disagree that she is set for life. True, she probably has enough money that she never needs to work again but what kind of lifestyle has she become accustomed to? I'm not a car guy but the car she was seen driving in recent posts in the picture thread looks pretty expensive to me as do the shopping bags she was carrying. Over the last several years she has probably become used to a life of luxury and if she wants to maintain that lifestyle sponsorships are very important. There are plenty of examples of "rich" athletes who burn through all of their earnings quickly and end up "poor." I'm not suggesting that will happen to Caroline but it is certainly possible.
Caro also has a pretty rich boyfriend I hear .
ozza is offline View My Blog!