TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #2034
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

I was really hopeless when she got broken in the second set. But then she leveled her game up. I think she played really well in the third.Confidence is really creating big contrast in her game.

Her own words :

"I started well, I was leading 4:1 in the first set. Then she changed her game a bit and started to hit higher balls. I was a little confused for a moment. I tried to attack them but made many mistakes. My confidence disappeared.

The second set started very competitively. At one point in the second set, I do not know at the moment why it happened but I got the initiative. I felt better, I was more patient, hit some higher balls back and then she had to figure out what to do with them. In the deciding set I felt quite confident. I did not take many risks, I hit the ball back and attacked when I got the opportunity.

Märten Tamla will help me as tennis coach during this and couple of next tournaments. We'll see how the cooperation works out. He has been helping me at practice before, now we try, how it works out during tournaments. Märten come to court today as well and gave some good advice."
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote