TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2013, 01:03 AM   #1803
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Deadline has passed and she made MD in Johannesburg. So she will be automatically withdrawn from elsewhere.
Really
I thought they did it solely on P1s
Anyway, I am happy
Although I am scared Edinburgh will stuff her up but British and Australian Clay are just shit lome hard courts so I think she'll be OK
It will be fine for her to get Johannesburg from England though

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
What?

As far as I can remember, she was supposed to have AO as the last junior event, but later said she could still play Wimbledon, didn't say why.. Maybe she wants to play a grass event, since clay is more available?
In an interview at the US or Australian Open she said she was already thinking about the ball when she was serving for the 1st Set vs Bouchard and said she got too far ahead of herself

I kinda understand wanting to play on Grass but she is better on Clay...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Apr 24th, 2013 at 01:15 AM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote