TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 08:27 PM   #2182
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Just a little update from me: I haven't managed to catch Caro on the practice court until now so no photos yet. I'll be taking some shots of her match tomorrow but the CC really sucks for taking photos as the stands are rather far away from the court and elevated as well. Practice pics would turn out much nicer so fingers crossed

Unfortunately the tournament is unwilling to release the practice schedule so it's a matter of being there at the right time. For some reason Sharapova's always there when I check...I think that's faith mocking me...

Anyways, I have two little Caro-related anecdotes to share: I had the chance to go backstage at the tournament today (not going to elaborate on how that happened ) and as I was standing around, Caro and the golfer walked in (he IS tiny ). I didn't have the courage to get the camera out though as I didn't want to be that creepy guy...plus there were lots of securities around and they probably would have kicked my ass

Ran into her on site another time as well, she's always friendly with everyone, not too many people are bugging her (you should see the frenzy that breaks loose when Sharapova turns up..it's insane, old geezers behave like teenagers...).

Also, yesterday I was eavesdropping on a conversation between two Adidas suits (they sounded like higher ups from the tennis department.) It was interesting, they were talking about the Stella collection and the Adidas players etc.. Caro was mentioned too and damn, these guys are not happy with where she's heading. "Catastrophic" was one of the words used... apparently Adidas pretty much expects her to make the YEC this year...

Anyways, that's it from me, hopefully I'll have pics soon...I haven't forgotten about you guys

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!