TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 02:44 PM   #2180
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
She isn't losing because her fitness is bad though. I would argue she's one of the fittest players on tour. In fact it's probably her fitness that gets her through some of these 3 set matches she gets herself in because she is able to outlast most people. She loses because her game just isn't good enough. Players are fully aware of that fact, they know if you hang around long enough in a match with Caroline you will get chances.
Caro is losing because Rory is secretly sneaking dizziness-inducing sedatives into her sports drinks before matches.Though Rory is very supportive,emotionally,whenever Caro loses,and gently,delicately consoles her,he's hoping that she'll soon get discouraged by being a Slamless #1 so that Caro will retire,marry him,and have lots of kids with him during her peak childbearing years.He figures that Caro is the sort of woman like Clijsters who will get great joy from motherhood......but please don't tell Caroline that I revealed her bf's scheme to you as I'd hate to open up any potential friction in her relationship

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!