TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 04:31 AM   #1718
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
What RG? Do you have information that she'll get a WC? But really, no..

AO juniors draw was rather weak, and she couldn't even win against the new shit juniors (as you called them)

She should try and get her senior ranking up somehow.
Well, she lost to one player who I thought was overranked and made the Semis and beat a player ranked higher than her on the Pro Circuit along with Lottner. They are Grade 2 Juniors IMO.

This is how it goes:
Grade 1: Anett, Ana Konjuh, Katerina Siniakova
Grade 2: Lottner, Danilina, Kiick etc.
Grade 3: Fridman, Ploskina, Marfutina etc.

Now, all the Grade 3 players have been whoring up points and are now ranked nearly higher than her
Siniakova is not playing Juniors and Konjuh still seems injured as she hasn't played in over 2 months.
Also, some of the Grade 2 Juniors aren't playing, so realistically she could get Varvara Flink in the Quarter Finals
These are the real shit juniors

In reality, I think she will end up playing Bastad
I don't think she'll be in good enough form to try the hard events and she'll want to play on clay so unless she skips the week she will play at least 1 Bastad

BTW, I love your new Elektriraudtee trains

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote