TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 12:46 AM   #3929
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
LMFAO I'm sorry, but that is fucking hilarious
It did make me laugh for about 10 solid minutes. It's that sort of astonished laughter. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing - Ivanovic was gobsmacked as well. It doesn't show in the GIF but he throws Suarez to the floor afterwards in complete shock.

It's funny, and if Chelsea won the game I would be a lot less pissed about it. He'll get a ban though, 4 games at least. He did the same thing when he played in the Dutch league, and got banned for seven games. It's just absurd. Biting in football is rare enough, but for one player to do it twice?! I think he may actually be mentally deranged.

But to put yourself in my shoes - imagine if Azarenka bit Maria in a GS final whilst she was leading, the umpire didn't notice it, and Azarenka went on to win the match...