TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 12:12 AM   #3924
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Istanbul probably took on this event as part of their usual Olympic campaign. They wanted to showcase that they can host big sporting events. They also hosted the Athletics Indoors World Championships, the Swimming World Championships, EuroLeague Final Four basketball, Basketball World Championships and added the F1 GP all within the last three years. They simply might not have the financial rescources to keep the event.

Monterrey had really good crowds the last two days. I have never heard a full crowd chant a players name. I have only seen the reverse with Vika in the AO final. With the way Mexicans consume sports (aside from the security issues and where the funding might come from) I´m sure it would be a great crowd and event.

Well, well, well, what do we have here? My new favourite, Prince Patrick, is posting in the Queen's chambers. I need time to process this ...