TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Year 2004 : "Tammy" Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 15th, 2003, 03:44 AM   #1
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
Arrow Year 2004 : "Tammy" Cheering Thread

Just received e-mail from Tammy. She say " Thank you " to all her tennis fans who are supporting her. It's cool. Here below is her message.

Sawasdee ka, Tammy ka.

How are you all ka? Thank you everybody once again for all your support. Right now Tammy just finish my 2003 season, and I'm resting for 2 weeks. I will start training hard beginning of December. I'm so happy that I have time to be back home, and stay home, I feel so warm, playing with my dogs, there name are Maggie, Baby and Kai Wan. So this is my life right now.

For my next season, I will start 2 tournaments in Australia before Australia Open.

Kob Khun ka. Again again and again for your all support. Sorry that I reply back to you all late. I will do my best to improve myself and to be the best in me.

Tammy
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote