TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2163
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro's offseason training last year was combined with vacationing.

I think that neither Caro or Rory for that matter used their offseason well last year.
Big difference is that Rory finished 2012 as #1 and won a major.
Caroline had a disaster of a year in 2012. That she didnt use that offseason to be ready for a run at the top 3 in 2013 says a lot.

I thought she would at worst continue her last 5 tournaments of 2012, 3 finals, 2 titles and losses to Kerber & Aga. Beat Li & Stosur.

Sharapova, Azarenka and Serena all started 2013 ready to go. Caro started being up a set to Pervak then losing, with her dad calling her a clown.
To me, her career was on the line. Its important to get back in the mix at the top, if you possibly can.
What are you doing in the offseason that brings down your game? Whats that whole adidas team doing?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!