TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 03:00 PM   #65
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

She is obviously one for the Hard Courts because she is going to Caracas 25K next week (I know it is really weird it is on hard ) and then unless she changes, 50K + H Johannesburg
She is Top Seed with no real threats in Caracas and in Johannesburg she would be 2nd Seed
A really great chance to pick up some points
I really hope she plays some Clay events though because I presume she will play RG Qualies and she will need some more warm-up events as she hasn't played to her potential IMO at these last 2 tournaments

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote