TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup WG II play-offs

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 01:30 PM   #34
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice
Re: Fed Cup WG II play-offs

Was there yesterday and saw the three rubbers.

The first one (Flipkens vs A. Radwanska) was the most exciting one, surely because all of the incidents during the match! (bad calls of the line judge and other stuff)
Flipkens & Radwanska really freaking out at one point. It was really intense!

I had the same feeling like when I saw the Miami QF: Kirsten really the better player for one set, and then Radwanska taking over again.

Alison vs U. Radwanska: Alison didn't play well in the first set, but Urszula was really impressive (at some point I think she was better than Agnieszka). Second set was better, with more good points from both players. Alison came back from 2-5 down to 4-5, but then Urszula played another great game so it was all over.

And the doubles were nice to see, because I had never seen An-Sophie & Ysaline before. An-Sophie played better than Ysaline for sure, but then again she is still a youngster.

Really liked my first Fed Cup in real life!
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote