TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #3897
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Perhaps it would be a good idea if at the start of each year each country would have to submit a list of, say, eight players and that those eight would be the official team of that country for that year. It wouldn't mean that all eight would have to be available for each tie. It would only mean that the team captain would have to pick his/her players from those eight. Than when the team ends up playing the final all eight players, even those who won't play, should be present so that they can be part of the possible victory ceremony because if (in this case) Russia ends up winning it, it's not only the girls that play the final that helped them win it but also those players who got them that far to begin with. I know that substitutes are present anyway, but perhaps the ITF could do a bit more - make it a bit more official if you will, to present each team as a team of eight players for the year from the outset so that the Vesnina's and Kirilenko's of the world would feel more included even when they don't play.
i agree with you 100%, i was trying to say last night sth like that, but my english is crapy, and i was sleepy

she is porche ambassador, dying

wait reese witOUTherSAPOON got arrested i never liked fer, overrated actress, but i liked harvard blonde movie when i was 12

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!