TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #91
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Justin Bieber was giving concert in Copenhagen Saturday evening. That was CrAzY. One tabloid (sworn Bieber hater and hetzer) started the The SUN style reporting Friday and it's still running Monday. They must have passed 30 articles by now.

When they couldn't trace down, what hotel the young Canadian was staying at, they labelled him a 'snob' for trying to avoid his fans. .. We all know, had they found him and fans had invaded the hotel, they would have labelled him a 'public nuisance' and accused him of ruining the stay for other hotel guests.

No surprise, the tabloids critic only gave Bieber 1 out of 6 stars (mildly surprising it wasn't 0), but suppose the 45,000 screaming girls felt different. What do I know.

Takes me back. I was in Parken in 1988 for The Boss' first ever concert in Denmark. Now that was EPIC!

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote