TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 06:02 AM   #2150
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
If nothing changes and she continues to struggle with her game- can't win titles/ is a non-contender at the big tournaments in the next 2-3 years, I don't see a point for her to continue to play til 28-30. It has been really frustrating to follow her in those past years, do you really want to see her play at this level where she's just a journeywoman, for another 8-10 years? I'm certainly not!
Not sure if you were asking me directly or the forum in general but,no,I'd rather not see her just go thru the motions for another 8-10 years.However,if she somehow has it within her to win a Slam(Lord only knows),then I'd hate to see her retire before winning it,if that makes sense(?).If Caro retired 3 years from now,she'd still be younger than 3 recent,decent but non-awesome Slam champions....That's all for me today,so good night...even if it's not night where you are

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!