TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 10:39 PM   #2144
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think she will have a longer career. It would make no sense for her to quit at 24 or 25. If she did it would be the first time that I'm disappointed in her rather than for her. But I don't think it will happen.
You never know what could happen in the future. But I'm sure that as of now - Caro hasn't really thought it through. It sounds like she could be saying the same thing "In two years time... a year from now if asked.

But with Kim I wasn't in the least disappointed in her that she retired at a young age in 2007. A very big reason was the arthritis pain she was going through every morning which was bad. And that was a reason as well as her marriage. I think of her year out for a whole year with her wrist (most of 2004 and early 2005) when she was on top of her gamee and I thought she might never play again and then winning the USO 2005.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!