TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 08:58 PM   #2201
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I am actually surprised about her RG outfit this year. I don't know I always have the feeling that her best outfits are her RG ones, with all of them having a very unique design and colors, on the other hand this one is pretty plain and the colors are very boring.

She will rock it though that is for sure, but she should have gone with something else .
Same here. She always has such pretty dresses at RG and this one seems so boring and I don't like the colors either.

Wimbledon is nice though.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote