TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2132
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, it's not the first time that she and/or her dad said something similar. Still, I always take such comments with a grain of salt. Even Chris Evert back in the day said that she would retire in her early twenties. In her mid-thirties she was still playing (and winning ).

Sure, personal happiness is the most important thing in life. But if you're not happy getting paid millions for hitting a tennis ball and being treated like a princess everywhere you go you're hard to please. Of course there are also negative aspects to it, but ultimately nothing will ever give her the adrenaline rush that tennis gives her, and if she retires - especially if she retires (too) early I think she will miss that.
Did Maria Sharapova not once upon a time say she would retire by her mid-20s or did I totally dream that?
ozza is offline View My Blog!