TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:02 PM   #2211
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Honestly I get they have to sell these, but for the Slams at least they should be doing more.
They can still use the same materials, that doesn't affect more interesting cuts. Also, they'll definitely start to lose some of that 'prestige' factor soon, Nike's main athletes were always far and away the best dressed at the Slams. Putting their athletes in generic stuff at the Slams really doesn't aid consumer opinion of them. I mean a lot of the stuff Adidas puts on the highstreet sports stores has always been nicer than Nike, but Nike has always been considered >>>>>>>> simply because their top athletes were always kitted out better.