TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:45 PM   #945
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

I'm pretty sure I have already said that elsewhere, but I want to repeat that Alexandra is one of the physically fittest players in the WTA Top 100. Even though she is having some horrible start into a match, she can be able to get back into it, by just hanging in there, getting as many balls back as possible and let the other player implode.

She doesn't have to play great tennis to dispatch these ITF players. She already showed it against Mrdeza in Bogota or Pous in Cali. She will always find a way to just tough it out.

I don't see her beating Babos on clay in this form, but she will be the 1st player to enter as a LL if someone else might withdraw.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote