TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Have you ever read Bible?

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 11:32 AM   #110
country flag wta_zuperfann
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute wta_zuperfann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have you ever read Bible?

Quote:
Talula,

I think I'm Jewish at heart! Is it still possible to convert?

I had a discussion with a spokesman for Jewish group that actually welcomes converts into Judaism. However his group makes numerous errors. One being that they believe Judaism is a religion. By contrast the Bible shows that under Mosaic law it is a people descended of a group of 12 Israelite tribes in the Old Testament. But that same book shows that people came into the fold by way of adoption or amalgamation. See Ezekiel 47:22,

it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.

Thus, a stranger [one who is a newcomer as defined in http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...s=H1616&t=KJV], also known as a Gentile, inherits the same rights as native born according to the Old Testament. Bear in mind that in this volume Judaism constitutes a series of ethnic groups and only part of the 12 tribes of Israel.

The New Testament tells us there are no more strangers per Ephesians 2:19-22,

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone]

Galatians 3:29 says,

If ye be Christ's then ye are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.

Thus, Christians are no longer Gentiles as Abraham's fold is widely expanded under Messianic law. Note how both the Mosaic and Messianic law emphasize membership in Abraham's fold of which Jews were only a tribal subgroup within the 12 tribes.

Abraham Lincoln
wta_zuperfann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote