TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 07:30 AM   #852
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Good lord this will hurt! Disappointment - oh yeah. Surprise - pretty much. The fact that she lost the match, however is the least important here. This was a HUGE match for Tereza because of not just a former top 80 opponent, but of course it's one of the biggest tournaments she ever entered. And she actually had match points and was up a set and 5:2. I followed the score a bit yesterday and the last I checked was at 5:3 in the second; I forgot to check again and (needless to say) almost fainted this morning. Hope this doesn't crush her confidence as it has the potential to ruin at least a good part of the season for her - it was that important of a match, and that big of a chance. But on the bright side, she is obviously hard working and young, so she'll get her chances again. She'll probably learn something from this as well and make the most of future opportunities. But that it'll be a bitter pill to swallow, you can bet on it.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote