TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Europe/Africa Group II

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:41 AM   #137
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Europe/Africa Group II

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
I thought this Sakkari chick was suppossed to be good...
She's good and a hard worker, but she has no brain whatsoever and sucks so much under pressure. It's pathetic . She is 0-9 in Fed Cup

And whenever she bombs out early in a tournament, she withdraws from the next few and disappears for a little bit, like she's afraid to lose
And she needs to stick to 10Ks, she still hasn't won one and she thinks she's some superstar and tries to play bigger tournaments sometimes. I love her but I question her career choices

Greece relegated
Thanks so much Eleni, once again you've caused us relegation
6th straight tie that Greece lost by deciding doubles, it's ridiculous, and Eleni wasnt in any of them. The last 3 times we've been relegated, Eleni didn't play, and we lost a deciding doubles in 3 tight sets. Says a lot. Eleni just doesn't give a shit now that she doesn't have Anna or Eirini and Despina needs her as a mentor. And we suck at doubles because our girls never play doubles except for Papamichail. And yeah it was smart to not take Grammatikopoulou to Montenegro
The only one who can't be blamed is Papamichail, for once it isn't her fault

Oh well, if our girls don't care about Fed Cup, why should I?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote