TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 03:21 AM   #451
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
good. Aint nobody got time for more exos.
Martha gotta carry her ass down for Fed Cup in order to get that gold medal in 2016. But no worries, she can do that after she wins the AO next year, that's her designated Fed Cup slot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I actually would like to know how Maria's game would fair against an in form Vinci .
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
On clay, I think it could be an interesting match. Maria would not handle Vinci's slice as well as she handle it on HC. Actually on HC, there is nothing Vinci can do against Maria, her power just dismiss her in every possible way.
Agree. And Vinci has a rather big 1st serve as well. So with the confidence lately I won't be surprised that she'd turn out to be the Errani this year (How ironic though the Italian sisters)
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote