TennisForum.com - View Single Post - FED CUP SF: SVK vs. RUS

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 04:16 AM   #9
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
Re: FED CUP SF: SVK vs. RUS

it was a delayed telecast here.. Domi's match started at around 1:30 AM so I have to keep awake for Dani's match..though I knew Dani won from my phone..I was surprise it was televised..I kept waake as much as I can and it was an amazing performance for Dani..doing all the tactics the strokes...Dani really really really needs to play like this for the whole year..

I just hope Domi wins against Makiri so Dani wont play coz I'm afariad against Pavs since she has a bad record against her but with her performance like that she can definitely beat Pavs if she wants..Congrats for this win and hope to see performances like this from Dani more!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote