TennisForum.com - View Single Post - FED CUP SF: SVK vs. RUS

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #8
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FED CUP SF: SVK vs. RUS

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/144477.aspx

Quote:
Hantuchova, Radwanska, Voskoboeva receive Heart Awards

Daniela Hantuchova of Slovak Republic, Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland and Kazakhstan’s Galina Voskoboeva have all been presented with their 2013 Fed Cup Heart Awards at this week’s Fed Cup by BNP Paribas ties.

The four Heart Award recipients from the February Fed Cup ties were decided by a public vote on FedCup.com and FedCup.com/es that saw over 23,000 fans make their selection. Brazil’s Paula Cristina Goncalves was the fourth award winner and will be presented with her award at a later date. All the winners receive a cheque to be donated to their chosen charity.

Hantuchova claimed her second career Heart Award for her performance in the World Group and World Group II first round category, winning both singles rubbers in Slovak Republic’s 3-2 victory over Serbia. She has donated her cheque for $6000 to her own foundation which supports children’s hospitals in her home country.

Hantuchova said: “It means the world to win this award. This is what I play tennis for, to be able to share moments like this, not only with the team, my country, but all my fans. It is the main reason why I play. This is another wonderful opportunity to help other people and donate to my charity.”

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote