TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2099
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Vinci looked pretty good to me and playing really well at Katowice last week. She looked so at home on the clay and knew just what to do all the time.
It's not like the competition was that fierce though. She beat a poor, unfit Kvitova and that is about it. It obviously depends how big you want to make your tiers. But by second tier I am talking fringe players who could do something big if the draw falls apart, basically outsiders (eg. Errani, Stosur etc.). I would more have Vinci in the 3rd tier of a contender for the smaller titles but (next to) no chance for the bigger titles.
ozza is offline View My Blog!