TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2096
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I agree with your logic(assuming I've grasped your points correctly),and this goes along with my argument that Caroline will NOT really get any confidence for matches with TOP players by having a 'good' draw where she beats some easy ones in the first couple rounds
We already kind of know this. Caro won Seoul and Moscow but it's not like those wins really set her back on her way up is it. The anomaly to this is the fact she beat Serena in Miami, but then followed that with pretty much her worst stretch of her career in years.

Winning matches is always a good thing, but confidence wise Caro desperately needs a win over an elite player.
ozza is online now View My Blog!