TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3351
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

There was unfortunatelly way too much wind today, so neither of the two could show their best, but the important thing is that Ajla won. She failed to serve it out twice (for those of you who haven't watched) and blew I think 4 match points in the tie-break, so it was not exactly a pretty match. Players were both on and off, at pretty much the same level, which showed in the end result of this deciding set. I can't really point out something particularly interesting to comment, as it was quite difficult to follow the match, with streaming quality somewhat lower than yesterday (blurred parts of the screen every 30 seconds or so, impossible to read the scoreboard, no sound at all...), a lot of wind and constant interruptions that I experienced from family, friends etc. Here's hoping Ajla wins the semis today and we see her in a better performance, and with a slightly better streaming, tomorrow - hopefully not later than 1 PM local time
ma re is offline View My Blog!