TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cristina Dinu

Thread: Cristina Dinu
View Single Post

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #5
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Cristina Dinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Congrats on starting your first player thread (or first-ever thread?)

Christina got into the easiest section, and has a very good chance of qualifying.

Thanks, it's actually my first ever

I hope she qualifies and makes her first WTA-level main draw appearance in Marrakech.
She had a great finish to last year's season with two incredible weeks in Lagos, but the start of 2013 was not that bright. Played for the first time for Romania in Fed Cup and lost all 3 meetings there (with rather poor players, I might add), but then came back and won a 10K in Antalya last month.

Haven't seen her playing yet, but some friends of mine saw her and told me that she has an amazing backhand. Hope to see her soon, perhaps next week