TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #3321
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestacide View Post
Blame me, not petra i m the coach..
in theory it all sounds great.. Also would be great if nadal could serve and volley like rafter and federer move like dolgopolov..
Difference between those are, when we speak about what Petra should improve are actually some basics (like physical fitness to not have some injury every 3 months and than starting with finding her form all over again what is her main problem last 2,3 years. I mean when finally she finds some form, she always get some injury or illness, this not happen one but few times...not enough sign something is going wrong with current way of preparations?)
And I don't get this comparison of Nadal to have serve and volley like Rafter or Federer to move like Dolgopolov? Simply, they do not need to have it as they have another awesome weapons that make them good enough to beat almost all players on the earth (we can't tell they are favorite only against Djokovic and Murray but they are also able to beat them too) while Petra obviously do not have one great weapon to help her to break at least into top 30 (what was her goal last year and in this year is now barely in top 100 and never was lower ranked since long time).