TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #1711
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

This thread is becoming rather inactive which upsets me
Therefore I am going to become freaky again
1st: Anett is still in Edinburgh. The field is quite average/weak for a 10K (cut-off 839) and the only player IMO who she may have trouble with is Michel and I still doubt she would actually lose unless she was injured.
2nd: Anett has entered 4 tournaments the week after (May 6th) which are 75K Trnava, 50K + H Johannesburg, 100K Cagnes-Sur-Mer and 10K Bastad in order of priority. I doubt she'll play Johannesburg as it is on Hardcourt (Edinburgh is a Clay tournament shockingly) and out of the way. I think Trnava or Bastad are her most likely choices depending on how she feels. I personally recommend neither.

Her placings in the tournaments she has entered:
10K Edinburgh: #1 Seed in Main Draw
75K Trnava: Alternate #89
50K + H Johannesburg: Alternate #5
100K Cagnes-Sur-Mer: Alternate #95
10K Bastad: #5 Seed

I think she would probably make MD in Johannesburg and would be seeded 1 or 2 in Bastad: she would be in Qualies for both Cagnes-Sur-Mer and Trnava though IMO

Discuss
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote