TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #4861
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
L A does have the redeeming scene where the floppy PM calls the cocky President a bully. It's an unceremonious soppy film, without pretence to be more than a Christmas flick, moreover, Claudia in Cameo looks hot, and Keira holds a mean Banoffee pie. Harmless fun
You make a good point in that,if it was never rated that highly in the first place,then it shouldn't be on the Most Overrated list.I missed the scene you refer to b/c I felt compelled to leave and get some fresh air......and I assume that you're referring to Keira Knightley.Tbh,I don't even recall seeing her in the film but will take your word for it.Her face is undeniably lovely,the sort that would probably not shame itself even w/o any airbrushing at all.However,you'll have to forgive my Latino preferences for classic female shapeliness,as Keira crosses over the line between skinny and malnourished.Major weight gain might be a great plus for her,IMO

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!