TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #4859
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Thanks,Angliru,that sounds correct and is also consistent with the superficial whims and moods of the dizzy,emotionally immature gals in the vid.

....But they DID bring me back to one of Burisleif's worthwhile prompts,Most Overrated Films.As for 'Love,Actually',it 'Sucked,Actually' and was 'Pretty Stupid and Juvenile,Actually'.In fact,I 'Walked Out of the Theater,Actually' and strolled around the good-sized shopping center and got some decent physical exercise for about 30 minutes before rejoining my family at the estimated end-time of the film.

Though I don't ever expect much from the worthless crap that the Americans produce(think 'AFIEWSAS')where,e.g.,two people see each other in an elevator for about 10 seconds... then get separated for a year...and somehow developed an intense bond of love with each other.....On the contrary,to paraphrase the rescuing officer from 'Lord of the Flies',I'd expect British boys to put up a better show of things
L A does have the redeeming scene where the floppy PM calls the cocky President a bully. It's an unceremonious soppy film, without pretence to be more than a Christmas flick, moreover, Claudia in Cameo looks hot, and Keira holds a mean Banoffee pie. Harmless fun