TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 18th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3660
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
(^I delete my post so yours will make sense and that's the thanks I get?)

Tipsarevic, Berdych and Murray all out and all beaten by guys I would give it to.

And Murray's being booed.

Yeah, I know I'm being cruel, but I can never buy this idea of Murray is soon to become the best player in the world or that he's Novak's biggest rival.
I have no problem with Murray and I'm indifferent towards Berdych, but I'm glad that Tipsarevic is out. He's the only player male or female that I enjoy seeing lose. All because he's such a sexist pig.

The only thing I'm happy about concerning Murray's loss is that Federer will move up again to #2 in the rankings. It's only temporary though. Federer is playing so few tournaments this year (14 if I remember correctly) that he could even have problems holding on to a spot in the top four by the end of the year.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!