TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #1569
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

I also blame her poor results after Tashkent on the shoulder injury.

Agree she has huge talent and potential, but in order to materialize that potential she needs to be in good health. So maybe pulling out of Marrakesh is not a bad decision, but the wiser thing for her to do right now. Dulgheru and Gojnea neglected their health problems and when they couldn't ignore them anymore, they went off the tour for ages. Hope this won't be the case here, but I don't know how bad her problem is. From what I understand shoulder surgery (see Sharapova) is one of the most difficult to recover in tennis. Once again, hope this isn't the case, but whatever it is she first needs to take care of it now.