TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #3583
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
We all know that these things are treated as a much bigger deal when it happens in western (really largely Caucasian) countries. That's a reality, and these type of occurrences are a lot more unusual. It does annoy me how every time something tragic happens in the states some people (Americans and non Americans) speak as if it's the first time anything bad has ever happened in the world, and that the US is the cut-off zone for tragic events.
I think, in a large part, this is due to Western Media ignoring what happens outside of America/Europe. To blame the American public at large is a bit misguided, though I will admit that we seem to have our share of idiots wandering around with their head up their collective asses

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App