TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 17th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #369
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Looking at the draw she could potentially face Stosur/Li/Errani all in a row. I really wouldn't mind that so we know where she's at from the off, I definitely want her to play at least two of them.
I really want that match with Li too. They have one of my favorite underrated rivalries these past couple years. I'll probably be a little afraid of their next match, but then again, Li is one of the few players I like enough that I don't mind Maria losing to. Just not another Rome-type match. I think that one almost killed me