TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #2030
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
THose lost too Pervak & Voegele & the other shocking loses she had this year, where shocking but too me I don't know if anyone else feel the same way but Caro kinda give up in many those matches, It look like once her opponent gain a lead in the second set, she tend too stop fighting too stay in the match, it like she don't have that fighting spirit she used too have back in 08-011. I still think she need a weapon too get her outta trouble like making her serve better. But those loses She look too me she give up, & that very unlike her & that something I she need too stop IMO
I don't think that she gave up, but after some disappointing results doubts start to creep into her mind when the going gets tough and those doubts inevitably have a impact on her play. Opponents are aware of that of course and whereas Caro used to have a mental edge in close matches this is no longer the case.

Thank you LI NA, we'll never forget you
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!