TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #344
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Kvitova has a really good record in finals 10-2 (11-2 after she routines Vinci today).

But I guess it's not that big of a deal considering the names she beat in those finals- Benesova, Petkovic, Kirilenko, Cibulkova, Errani and now Vinci
And HasBeen-Pova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
I totally missed that
Thanks!

Another question. The site says that all round of sixteen matches will be played on Thursday. Is that the third round? I didn't remember Stuttgart having a third round. Because that would mean Maria would be certain to play on Thursday right?
Think that just means 2nd round. R32 would be first round. I'm not so sure that they wouldn't spread out the R16s in two days honestly or at least play R16 with a few first round depending on which players are ready.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote