TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #865
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Danes are coming - Danish juniors thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Do anyone know what game style both Hannah Viller Møller & Rebekka La Cour Hillingsø play are they counter-puncher or Baseliner
I'm not sure really. What I know is that Hannah Viller Møller is such a tiny, tiny girl. Here she's holding the Danish flag at the U12 TE Winter Cup in January 2013 (where she was really good!). She's 4 or 5 inches shorter than most of the other U12 girls! I guess she must be a pretty good player and have good skills or movements to compensate for her lack of range and power. Amanda Rohde, btw, (Hannah's opponent in the Danish U12 final a couple of weeks ago) is standing at Hannah's left (right from our point of view). The picture is not very good resolution but you get the idea:

Rebekka Hillingsø is another one of an amazing batch of girls from Gentofte (like Emilie Francati, Emma Rønholt, and Helena Francati). Gentofte and their junior coach Jens A. Andersen have been really succesful on the girl's side the last couple of years.
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote