TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #340
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Yep. While I'm kind of scared at some of the floaters she could face in her first match, a sharp Maria should get through them. And she needs to play the contenders in these three tourneys coming up to get her confidence and match toughness going into RG.

Best non-slam ceremony ever - the cheesy music, Maria's look to her team during Azarenka's speech and of course the most absolutely genius phrase Maria's ever uttered: "extremely injured".
I think those were the best 8 minutes I experienced as a Maria fan after coming back from injury/prior to RG. That ceremony was epic. The blatant hatred between them was so perfectly uncomfortable and I loved every second of it. The "Extremely Injured" comment + Maria's face during that speech will be 2 of my favorite moments in her career vs. Vika