TennisForum.com - View Single Post - STUTTGART 2013: Claypova slays and wins 2nd Porsche!

View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #335
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: STUTTGART 2013: Aint no backseat in my Porsche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I wouldn't mind a tough draw here.
Yep. While I'm kind of scared at some of the floaters she could face in her first match, a sharp Maria should get through them. And she needs to play the contenders in these three tourneys coming up to get her confidence and match toughness going into RG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I so wish that GIF would cut to Vika's bitch-face or something like that
Best non-slam ceremony ever - the cheesy music, Maria's look to her team during Azarenka's speech and of course the most absolutely genius phrase Maria's ever uttered: "extremely injured".

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I'm so nervous . I'm glad Madrid is in between Stuttgart and Rome so I have a break when I can give two shits if she flops (but she needs to at least defend her points there).
Yep, so freaking nervous. Also, while I would love for her to go undefeated (and I mean actually undefeated, not some "streak" with withdrawals and walkovers ) from now to Stanford, a slow week in Madrid would be the least unacceptable.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote