TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3509
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

So I've never seen Cadantu other than for the RG Double Bagel, but for some reason, I'm kinda happy for her semis in Katowice. I don't know why, but I feel like I find myself cheering now for her opponents from RG last year (as long as they're not playing Maria) just because it brings back good memories.

Oh, and never tried Sugarpova and can't see myself shelling out $5+ just to eat it but would maybe buy it as a souvenir if I ever go to a tourney and got Masha to sign it. BTW does anybody remember Benesova tweeting about how Strycova got her a 5kg bag of Haribo around the time Maria was releasing Sugarpova? She was/is definitely the rebellious minion.

Found it! Apparently it was 10kg so Strycova must be very generous. https://twitter.com/IvetaBenesova/st...42501834342400 I think Sugarpova was released in August of last year.

Last edited by BadgerM : Apr 13th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!