TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 4 Gay NFL Players to Potentially "Come Out"

View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #30
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 4 Gay NFL Players to Potentially "Come Out"

There are several major companies who have endorsement deals with gay people. American Express, JC Penny, Subaru, etc. I think if the gay athlete that comes out is really hot, he will be able to endorse products that are popular with gays and/or liberals. Why couldn't he endorse a fashion brand, Kiehl's, Volkswagen, an underwear brand, a brand of vodka, etc? Gays and people who like gays have a lot of purchasing power. Homophobes tend to be poorer, in general. America's poorest states and its rural areas are the least gay friendly. Certain brands would definitely see gains with a gay spokesperson, especially if it were a small, little-known brand. Imagine all the free publicity they'd get and all the people who would support them because they support gay rights.

I mean, how damn gay are David Beckham's ads. LOL
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote