TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #2769
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I meant that I can see (or I think that I can see it) that this photos had to be much bigger when you shot them on the court (your real image size should be 3888 x 2592). And then I guess because you've wanted to fill the frame more (you probably didn't have the option to take closer shot) you had cropped the original image to fix it (or improve it more likely).
I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing if you're doing it right and not too much, and I must give you a credit for your photos because I've seen many of them and yours are one of the best.
And I'm glad to see that there is someone who is not afraid to release bigger images on the internet, that's also pretty rare.
Thanks!

But I don't crop (hardly anyway and when I do, it's just very little), I frame tightly (using a higher focal length) and resample (change the image dimensions). When shooting indoors you try to use as many pixels in the final picture as you can to avoid as much noise as possible.

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote