TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #3318
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Everything Sam Smith said was 100% true.
For me, she's one of the most complete players on tour. I can look at any top player and still Petra is more complete. She's got it all, she has power in her game, moves well, strong first serve and big kick on second. She has the most amazing dropshot and great volleys.
But she doesn't have a clue what she should do on court. She doesn't have a plan, at times is way to passive and at the moment lacks confidence. I hope her next tournaments will be 100k Prague and 75k Trnava. If she wins one she gets good points, and she's a level ahead of girls at such tournaments. She needs confidence and match play. She'll get it at challengers.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote