TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Estonian Tennis

Thread: Estonian Tennis
View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1911
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Play through injury Are you serious?

Kaia should just publicly announce that she is done with the Fed Cup and ETF should stop nominating her each year.
For Anett yes... I mean just play 2 matches and keep them in Group II and then not play Chiasso etc. Keeping Estonia in Group II is more important than playing random 25Ks which she probably will fail in
I don't know why Kaia isn't playing... I mean I understand it is a trek but if she wants to play Olympics she will have to play and its better if she can just get them promoted and then it will be less tedious. I mean the players aren't that bad: Simmonds, Daniilidou, Marcinkevica etc. I don't think she'd beat all of them that convincingly...

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote