TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #905
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Best moment to join the club before the inevitable bandwagon will start next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
I agree with what posters have said before: I do not like pushers at all but somehow Cadantu makes me wanna watch her.
She deserves my respect and I will cheer for her tomorrow, she needs to create deep and heavy spin against Petra to offset her. Even though I am a Petra fan, I really wish Cadantu wins because she needs it more right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Todd View Post
All I know is that this thread makes me want to see Cadantu play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
It's funny how you can embrace a player you didn't like much before or treated as random mug at best. For me Cadantu was rather invisible on tour but I can only have fond memories of her stay in Katowice now and will remember that for the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. View Post
cadantu already started gaining fans when she played against lisicki who is of polish origins, polish people clapped for cadantu and said nice things about her, despite she played lisicki

later she had a very nice autograph session with the fans, just like vinci, that's why these two are clapped much; i personally heard people saying cadantu was their favourite

The owl has spoken.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote