TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 4 Gay NFL Players to Potentially "Come Out"

View Single Post

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #29
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Am I the only one who sees the profitable side of coming out? Let's say you're a tennis player who's barely ranked in the top 100, or some football player who's not the star of the team but only a member of it. You'd be in the limelight and maybe have access to signing contracts you couldn't dream of having if you were just one of the bunch.
I think that is possible but there are still way too many ill feelings about homosexuality for major companies to get behind a gay male athlete. I don't think its right just a reality. Endorsement deals would require a really accomplished athlete or a hell of an Agent IMO for an openly gay athlete.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote